Write for Us!
Can They Score strives to provide interesting and informative articles on Manchester United with the help of it’s talented writers.
Therefore, we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic writers from the around the globe who would like to get involved and join the team.
If you’re interested in writing for us fill in the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking to collaborate with talented writers who would either like to contribute regular articles or simply write one-off guest pieces.
Whether you are an experienced writer who is looking for a home, or simply a student with some spare time, we would like to hear from you. Also, if you run your own website, or contribute offline, we’d like to build partnerships with you too.
Don’t be put off contracting us if you think your ideas differ from the norm- if you provide us with well-researched and original articles we will offer you a platform.
Football fans want their views challenged – without debate football would be a very boring game. It’s up to you as a writer to inform, to interest and to challenge the readers’ views with your argument.
Talented economists, artists and musicians that link to the Red Devils are very welcome too; in fact, articles about the subculture of Manchester United are encouraged!
What Can You Write About?
It’s entirely up to you. There are almost infinite possibilities- feel free to look back though the clubs archives, look around the globe, or just down at Carrington. Eclectic and diverse are most welcome here. Get creative. We like to cover all subjects.
Send us something, we’d love to hear from you.
Feature Writers We’re Actively Looking For
- General Feature Articles/Editorials
- Transfer Scout– Manchester United are often linked with some of the most high-profile players in the world but, as we all know, Sir Alex is much more inclined to spend his money on a little-known South American youngster than a sulky Swedish superstar- if you have a good nose for a player and enjoying researching the history of player’s we’re linked with, we’re looking for you!
- Weekly Round Up– It’s what it says on the tin, if you can write a fun and insightful summary of the key footballing events of the week- it’s the feature for you.
- Academy or Reserve Match Reports– Fancy yourself as a United enthusiast, budding journalist or master tactician? Then why not report on United’s matches away from the first team and enjoy seeing your interesting and original articles published on a regular basis.
- Multimedia– If you are creative and enjoy producing original work on Photoshop or enjoy making enjoyable videos for YouTube, we would love to hear from you and help publicise your work.
- Take Up an Existing Features- Contribute to, and make your own, our existing features, such as the Manchester United Hall of Fame and European Nights.
- More- If you none of these features take your fancy, get in touch and you can suggest some of your own ideas or I can other some of the more unique features I have planned (which I don’t want to publicize on this page).
How Can I Get Involved
If you would like to get involved, then simply fill out the form below.If you do decide to contact us, feel free to show us evidence of your previous, your interests and, most importantly, your future ideas. We can’t promise to publish everything we receive but if you’d like the opportunity to appear alongside our regular writers, then get in touch!
We will be more than happy to promote your Twitter, email and blog links within your articles, as well as promote any of your other work on our social media pages
[contact-form] [contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /] [contact-field label=”Twitter” type=”text” /] [contact-field label=”Interested In” type=”select” required=”true” options=”Being a Guest Writer,Creating a New Feature,Taking on a Suggested Feature,Becoming a Columnist,Other” /] [contact-field label=”Writing Experience” type=”select” required=”true” options=”Never Written Before,Writen My Own Blog,Published Online,Published Offline,I’m The Next Henry Winter” /] [contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” required=”true” /] [/contact-form]